Slice of Life Mod SIms 4

Guten Abend Gast. Schön dass Sie mal hereinschauen! Einen angenehmen Aufenthalt wünscht das "Sims Dreams"-Team.

Es gibt 1 Antwort in diesem Thema, welches 1.946 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Devil.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Slice of Life Mod 🍓 Complete

Requires: Base Game

Contains script file: Yes

Note: Please either use the base version or this complete version but do not use both. This version is for those who want ALL of the "slice of life" features.

file.png46c7ed_21b8e7ae02374f57a6a60ec82ace855c~mv2.webp

This is the full slice of life mod filled with every pack available at the time. My Memories - Allows sims to remember special moments and talk about them.My Social Life - Allows sims to call friends and family and even make group calls.My Personality - Allows sims to have more personality.My Appearance - Allows sims to have tears, blush, bruises, and skincare options.My Cycle - Allows sims to have menstrual cycles.My Alcohol - Allows sims to get drunk from drinking alcoholic beverages.My Beauty - Allows sims to wear makeup and perfume.My Self Woohoo - Allows sims to woohoo with themselves.My Health - Allows sims to have realistic sicknesses.My Phone - Allows sims to text, watch streams, watch movies, and have group chats.

You can see detailed descriptions of each pack on their download page: click here

How your folder should look after installing including the location.

file.png46c7ed_8b35b3ecb5a942c2a9fab9e6d1b4abfd~mv2.webp

Slice of Life Mod 🍓 Complete (kawaiistacie.net)

• Sunny

Hat das Label Sims 4 hinzugefügt.
  • Sunny

Hat das Thema geschlossen.

Unsere Videos

Loading Screen Winter Night 5

Loading Screen Winter Night 5

• Sunny
Loading Screen Winter Night 4

Loading Screen Winter Night 4

• Sunny
Loading Screen Winter Night 3

Loading Screen Winter Night 3

• Sunny

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!